What to Bring
- Clothing and personal items
- All bed linen is supplied however, if you have a favourite pillow or doona cover you are welcome to bring it along. Please don’t forget to bring a towel.
- Sports equipment
After determining how much space you have and what you can share with your roommates, you may wish to bring additional items or have them sent to you. We strongly encourage all residents to maintain personal property insurance such as renter’s insurance. You can obtain a renter’s insurance policy from most major insurance companies.
The following items are NOT permitted:
- Pets other than small fish
- Clothes washers or dryer. Coin operated washers and dryers are located on the first floor of the house
- Airconditioners or pedestal fans (each room has a fan installed and all living areas are airconditioned
- Additional furniture (all bedrooms are fully furnished)
- Pianos, organs, drum sets, other large musical instruments (please check first with us for keyboards for size of room)
- Firearms, weapons, (including swords, bow and arrows, etc.) ammunition, fireworks, explosives, or dangerous/flammable chemicals, paint ball guns
- Halogen lamps
- Heaters or electric blankets
- Double adapters, only power boards are to be used
- Alcohol (there is no alcohol allowed to be consumed or stored on the premesis)